Installing the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+
Follow these instructions to install a SendPro C Lite, SendPro C or SendPro+ for the very first time.
- Before you begin
- Open the box
- Unpack the device
- Install the printhead
- Install the ink cartridge
- Connect device to a power source
- Continue installation steps
Before you begin
Before you begin the installation of your new SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, or SendPro+:
Set up your postage payment method
Pitney Bowes offers different options to pay for postage for mailing and shipping. You must set up how you are going to pay for postage before you can use your device. For more information visit paying for postage.
Choose your connection type
|Wired Connections|| |
Take about 10 minutes to set up
Require an ethernet port and power outlet.
|Wireless Connections|| |
Take about 15 minutes to set up
Require access to a wireless network and power outlet.
Get account and password information
To set up your device you need:
- The email address and password that you use to sign into Your Account on Pitney Bowes.
- If you need to set up Your Account, use a browser on your computer to visit Your Account and click Register Now.
To print shipping labels you need:
- Your SendPro Online or PitneyShip email address and password for that account.
- If you have logged into Your Account on Pitney Bowes, or if you have used SendPro Online or PitneyShip to send a package, you can link to that account and use that email address and password.
- If you do not have a shipping label account, you have the option of creating one during the installation.
Open the box
In the box you will find:
Unpack the device
- Remove the device and all items from the box.
- Important: Be sure to grab hold of the entire feeder, not just the moistener flap when lifting the device out of the box.
- Do not connect your device to a power source yet.
- Remove all packing materials from the device.
Install the printhead
- Open the cover to access the ink carriage.
- Remove the packing tape from the ink carriage.
- Open the ink carriage guard.
- Unwrap the printhead and remove the protective strip.
- Squeeze the tabs and slide the printhead pegs into the lower set of grooves.
Important: This step is critical to prevent device damage.
- Keep squeezing the tabs and push the printhead flush against the wall. The tabs snap outward when you place the printhead correctly.
Install the ink cartridge
- Unwrap the ink cartridge and remove the silver foil strip from the ink cartridge.
- Install the ink cartridge and close the guard.
- Close the cover.
Connect the device to a power source
Connect the device to a power source and turn on the power switch.
Follow the installation instructions on the device
- Wait for the device to start up.
- Tap Get Started on the touchscreen and continue the installation steps on the screen.
- Tap Got it when you see the message "You're ready to start sending."
UPDATED: June 14, 2022