USPS Informed Delivery allows you to preview your mail and manage your packages. Informed Delivery allows you to:
- View greyscale images of the exterior, address side of letter-sized mailpieces.
- Track packages in one app.
For more information on USPS Informed Delivery, go to the USPS Informed Delivery website.
To access USPS Informed Delivery:
- Tap SendPro Apps on the Home screen, then tap USPS Informed Delivery, or
- Tap Informed Delivery at the bottom of the Home screen.
Enter your USPS.com username and password.
- If this is the first time you are using Informed Delivery on your device, you need to verify your USPS account. Follow the prompts to complete the verification process.
UPDATED: July 27, 2021