USPS Informed Delivery allows you to preview your mail and manage your packages scheduled to arrive soon. Informed Delivery allows you to:
- View greyscale images of the exterior, address side of letter-sized mailpieces
- Track packages in one application.
For more information on USPS Informed Delivery, go to the USPS Informed Delivery website.
To access USPS Informed Delivery:
- Tap SendPro Apps on the Home screen, then tap USPS Informed Delivery, or,
- Tap Informed Delivery in the app drawer at the bottom of the Home screen.
Enter your USPS.com Username and password.
- If this is the first time you are using Informed Delivery on your device you need to verify your USPS account. Follow the prompts to complete the verification process.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us
UPDATED: January 27, 2021