Note: You will need to create an online account to update a PO online.
If you require Pitney Bowes to keep a purchase order (PO) on file to do business with us, you can update it online. Follow these steps:
- Select the Go to button to sign in directly to your account to update a purchase order (PO):
- Select the “+” sign at right of the account that needs the purchase order updated.
- Enter the updated Purchase Order Number and Expiration Date.
- If you need a signed copy of the PO returned to you, select the checkbox: Require a signature from Pitney Bowes.
- If you require Pitney Bowes to keep a copy of the PO on file, select: Upload a PDF or Word Document.
- Select the Continue button.
- Review your update and select the Submit Changes button.
You will be notified by email when your PO has been updated.
UPDATED: July 13, 2019