If users are enabled on your system, this feature is only available to users with supervisor access rights.
- From the Home screen, select Manage Accounts.
- Select Create new account.
- If there are existing accounts on the system, you will be prompted to create a new account or add a sub account. Select Create new account.
- Enter the account name and select OK.
- Enter the code for the account and select OK.
- Enter the description for the account (optional), and select OK.
- Ensure the status is set to Active.
- If you want to password-protect this account, select the Password field.
Note: Account passwords must be enabled to password-protect an account.
- Enter the password and select OK.
- Re-enter the password and select OK.
- Select OK.
- A dialog box displays indicating that the account as been created.
- If you wish to create another account, select Create another new account.
- Select Add a sub account to this account if you wish to create a sub account for this account.
- Select Done to return to the Manage Accounts screen.
: After an Account has been created in Manage Accounts the only time the Name
can be edited or the account deleted is before any transactions are posted against the Account. Once transactions are posted against any Account the Name
can no longer be edited or the account deleted, only made inactive.Note
: Account names and codes can not be reused, even if the Account is inactive.
For further information pleas use the Contact Us
UPDATED: September 05, 2019