- Tap the Settings icon in the toolbar.
- Tap Wi-Fi in the Device & Network section.
- Choose your WiFi network from the list. Tap Add Network if your Wi-Fi network does not appear.
- Enter your WiFi password and identity.
Tip: Use the show password option to make sure that you enter your password correctly.
- If your network requires advanced network settings such as a proxy server or static IP address, tap Advanced Options:
- To set up a proxy server:
- Select Use Proxy.
- Tap on the line and enter the information provided by your IT department.
- To set up a Static IP address:
- Select the IP Setting menu and choose Static.
- Tap on the line and enter the value provided by your IT department.
- Tap the > in the green circle.
If you are unable to connect to the internet, if you get authentication errors, or you are unsure of the correct settings for your network, check with your IT department.Related Topics
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us
UPDATED: February 17, 2021