Performing End of Day in SendPro Enterprise
Some carriers require electronic manifest details to be sent to them, such as USPS for ERR shipments. This is completed using the End of Day app. The app is typically provided to supervisor level users. If you do not see the app, check with a supervisor or SendPro Enterprise system administrator.
Note: Some carriers require same-day uploads of manifested shipment data in order to fulfill delivery commitments and service level agreements (USPS Electronic Certified with Return Receipt, for example). Failure to ensure successful daily uploads of shipping manifest data may result in undelivered items, an inability to trace items, missing proof of delivery, or other issues.
Important: USPS ERR requires manifested data to be transmitted within 3 days of an article's shipping date. If you see failed transmissions of ERR data more than 3 days old, contact us immediately.
- Open the EoD App.
- From the Select a Carrier menu, select the desired carrier.
- From the Select Account menu, select the desired carrier account.
- Click Close in the right column to run End of Day for that record, or use the checkboxes in the left column to select the dates for which you wish to run End of Day.
- Click Close All Selected.
- Under Status Updates, click the Refresh button to refresh the status view. If the row is green, the End of Day process was successful. If the row is yellow, the process failed. If it failed, try again. If it continues to fail times, please contact us.
- (Optional) Print the documents that are displayed.
Note: Click Refresh to update the Status Updates window. Use the Date field to view status updates from that date. Click Clear to return to today's date.
UPDATED: May 16, 2022