Add accounts to record Print on Envelopes usage by department.
Accounting is a feature that is optional and needs enabling if you want to use it. Contact your Pitney Bowes Sales Representative for information about options and pricing.
- Tap Print on Envelopes on the Home screen.
- Tap Account and select an account if accounting is enabled on your device.
- Tap Preferences in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap Manage Accounts.
- Tap Create new account.
- Tap Create a new account for a new account.
- Enter the account name in the Enter account name field. Account names can be up to 75 characters long.
If the keyboard does not pop up, tap the line in the gray box.
- Enter a unique code in the Code field to identify each account. Codes can be alphanumeric. Codes help you locate accounts more easily.
- You can use the optional fields, such as:
- Description - Enter a description of the account up to 150 characters.
- Password - Tap Password to add a password for an account.
- Passwords are case sensitive, can be alphanumeric, and must be four characters in length. If you do set a password, you need to enter it to print mail.
- Ensure you set the status to active.
- Tap anywhere on the screen outside of the fields when complete.
- Tap OK to save. The name of the new account appears.
- Tap Create New Account to create another account.
- Tap Add a Sub Account to this account to add a sub account to the account you just created.
- Tap Done if you do not need to create any more accounts.
- Press the back arrow to return to the account list.
UPDATED: August 25, 2021