This change can be made either on the computer or on the printer.To make the change on the computer:
- Select Windows Start > Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on the label printer and select Printer properties.
- Select the Tools tab.
- From the Configure menu, select Configure Printer.
- For the print method, select Thermal Transfer or Direct Thermal as needed.
- Select OK.
- Select OK.
- The printer should reset automatically. If it does not, reset it manually.
To make the change on the printer:
- Press the Menu (left arrow) button.
- Press the Enter button (top right) twice.
- Using the up or down arrows, highlight the desired option.
- Press the Enter button.
- Press the Exit button (top left).
- When prompted to save, press the Enter button.
- Press the Menu button.
- Press the Cancel button twice.
- Using the Pause or Feed buttons, toggle between the options. When the desired option is displayed, press the Cancel button to select. An asterisk (*) will appear next to that option.
- Press the Menu button 3 times.
- When prompted to save, press the Cancel button.
Subject: SendSuite Live - Install
Initial Details: Needs to have 2 workstations, 2 printers and 2 scales installed. Would like to set up this installation. They keep getting an error from the label printer stating to load it but it's already loaded.
UPDATED: June 29, 2020