Updating PostalOne! Mail.dat user login information for PB First and ConnectRight Mailer
Learn how to update PostalOne! Mail.dat user login information for PB First and ConnectRight Mailer.
Products affected: PB First™, ConnectRight™ Mailer
When you update your username or password on the USPS Business Customer Gateway site, you will also need to update your setting within the PostalOne settings for ConnectRight™ Mailer. To update:
- In Windows Explorer, go to the C:\PostalOne\ folder.
- Double-click on the run-MDClient.bat file to run it. You will see a small command window open and close. In a few minutes, the PostalOne! Mail.dat Client Application web page will open.
- Select Settings in the upper right.
- Click on the Batch Configuration tab.
- If your username changed, enter your new username in the Username field.
- If your password changed, enter your new password in the Password field.
- Select the OK button to confirm.
- Test to confirm that the changes took effect.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021