"Observer Alarm Scheduled" message on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
Reboot your device and check for connectivity issues if the message "Observer Alarm Scheduled" appears.
Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
The device displays the message "Observer Alarm Scheduled".
Solution 1: Restart the device
- Unplug the power cord. The screen turns off after 10 seconds.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back in. Check the wall outlet is working correctly.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the device back on.
Solution 2: If the tablet does not turn off when you remove the power cord
- Tap the power button until power light turns off. The tablet will prompt to turn off.
- Wait 10 seconds and the tablet will turn off.
- Tap the power button to restart the device.
Solution 3: Check for connectivity issues
- Turn off the network connection:
- For wired networks, unplug the network cable.
- For Wi-Fi networks:
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap the slider so that it moves to the off position.
- Restart the device.
- Unplug the power cord.
- Wait for the screen to turn off.
UPDATED: April 11, 2022