Sending a First-Class Mail envelope on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
First-Class Mail is an economical way to send mailpieces through the USPS.
Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
First-Class Mail is an economical way to send mailpieces through the USPS. You can send standard postcards, letters, and large envelopes and small packages up to 15.99 ounces.
- Tap Print on Envelopes on the Home screen.
- If you have the accounting feature enabled, tap Account and select an account.
- Tap Class.
- Tap Start Over to show a list of all the available classes.
- Tap First-Class Retail Metered for a First-Class Mail envelope.
- Tap Letter.
- Select any special services you wish to use.
- Tap Apply.
- Place the envelope on the scale. The weight appears.
- Place the envelope or envelopes on the feed deck. Depending on the SendPro C model you have, feed the envelopes manually or tap Start to feed the envelopes.
Note: Your device will upload transactions if you have previously printed any mail. Once the upload completes, you see the message "Transaction upload status, Upload success" with a check mark. Tap the check mark.
UPDATED: September 09, 2021