Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
First class mail is an economical way to send mailpieces through the USPS. You can send standard postcards, letters and large envelopes and small packages up to 15.99 ounces.
- Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen, .
- If you have the accounting feature enabled, tap Account and select an account. If your device's model number is 8H00 or 9H00 and if you have only a single account, once you select that account the device will remember that account the next time you start Envelope Printing.
- Tap Class.
- Tap Start Over to show a list of all the available classes.
- Tap First-Class Retail Metered for a First-Class mail envelope.
- Tap Letter.
- Select any special services required.
- Tap Apply.
- Place the envelope on the scale. The weight appears in the weight button on the screen.
- Place the envelope or envelopes on the feed deck. Depending on the SendPro C model you have, feed the envelopes manually or tap Start to feed the envelopes.
UPDATED: February 17, 2021