Assigning a product to a shared cost account list
Follow these steps to associate a product to your cost account list.
Unassigned product tiles have a light gray border.
- Navigate to the Selected Products screen.
- Click the product you want to use your shared cost account list.
- Click Yes in the confirmation dialog box.
- Select one of the options in the Add Cost Accounts dialog box. More information...
- Add my selected product’s cost account to the shared cost account list
- Discard my product's cost account list
- If you selected Add, you must select an option for handling duplicates.
- Update the shared cost account (any updates that create duplicate account names or codes will be ignored)
- Don’t update the shared cost account
- At any time, you may export either your product’s current cost account list or the shared cost account list by clicking Save a Backup.
- Click on Export a Preview to see what your new shared account list will look like after you’ve added your product. A file will be downloaded for viewing.
- Click on Finish to finalize the shared cost account list and to complete the assignment of your product.
- Click on Close or Cancel at any time to exit and to leave your product unassigned and your account lists unaffected.
Assigned product tiles have a heavy blue border and a green check icon.
Your past transactions on the device are safe and will not be removed with this action. To view all past transactions that may not have a valid cost account after this action, select "All Accounts" in the reporting tool.
UPDATED: November 02, 2020