Cost Accounting is an account list management service that helps you ensure all your products are using a common, consistent list of cost accounts. The first time you use Cost Accounting, you will see your Product list. Follow these steps to begin using the service.
You will only see products which are compatible with Cost Accounting. As of this release, this includes SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro® +, and SendPro® C Auto.
- Click any product listed. The Get Started button appears at the bottom of the screen.
- If you do not see any products, click + Add Products.
- Click Get Started. The Cost Accounts page is displayed.
- Create one or more accounts for tracking your postage and shipping costs.
Once you have done this, Cost Accounts will be your default landing page.
Any accounts you create will be downloaded to your products when you use the product and select an account for your mailings. For more information, refer to the Help feature on your product.
- Adding accounts in Cost Accounting
- Viewing products in Cost Accounting
- Assigning products to a shared cost account list in Cost Accounting
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: May 25, 2021