Obtaining the MAC Address while in Out of Box on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+
The MAC address is the network identifier for the device. IT uses it to allow the device onto the network.
Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (2H00, 8H00)
- At the Connect to Your Network screen, tap Wireless Network Settings.
- The MAC Address appears at the top of the Select Wireless Network screen.
- On the Connect to the Internet screen, connect the Ethernet cable to the device.
- Select Wired connection.
- Select Connect.
- After the network check completes, tap Details.
- Scroll through Details to locate the wired MAC address.
- Tap and swipe down on the tablet to pull down the menu from the Home screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap About this C-Series.
- Look for the Base Network Info section.
- The MacAddress field contains the MAC Address.
- Tap Cancel.
- Tap the back arrow in the upper left corner to return to Out of Box.
UPDATED: February 09, 2022