- At the "Connect to Your Network" screen, tap Wireless Network Settings.
- The MAC Address appears at the top of the "Select Wireless Network" screen.
- On the Connect to the Internet screen.
- Connect Ethernet cable to the meter.
- Select Wired connection.
- Select Connect.
- After network check completes, tap Details.
- Scroll thru Details to locate wired MAC address.
If the MAC address is not populated, try to find it using the following steps.
- Tap and swipe down on the tablet to pull down the navigational menu from the Home screen.
- Tap Settings (gear) icon.
- Tap About this C-Series.
- Look for the "Base Network Info" section.
- The MacAddress field contains the MAC Address.
- Tap Cancel.
- Tap the back arrow in the upper left corner to return to Out of Box.
UPDATED: October 09, 2019