You can seal envelopes and print postage at the same time with your SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+.
- Check the level of sealing solution in the moistener tank. Add more if required.
- Slide the envelope flap under the edge of the feed deck so the moistener can wet the flap.
- Tap Print on Envelopes on the Home screen.
- Tap Account and select an account if accounting is enabled on your device.
- Tap Weight.
- Tap Scale.
- Place the envelope on the scale. You must do this before the next step or else Apply remains inactive.
- Tap Class then select the class of mail you want.
- Tap Graphic then select a graphic, if necessary.
- Tap Apply to continue.
- Insert the envelope into the device. The device prints the postage .
Important: If the moistener tank is full and your envelopes do not seal correctly, clean or replace the moistener brush and wick.
UPDATED: August 26, 2021