Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
Run account reports to show how you spent your postage for a specific account or for all accounts over various time periods.
- Tap Print on Envelopes on the Home screen.
- Tap Account.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap SendPro Apps on the Home screen.
- Tap Manage Accounts.
- Tap the Reports link in the Accounts section.
- If this is the first time you are running a report:
- Tap Report Period and set the time range for your reports.
- Tap Preferences and set how to you wish to identify the accounts.
- Set the report period.
- Tap View & print reports.
- Tap to select a report.
- Tap Next.
- Choose what to do with the report:
- To view the report on the screen, tap View Report.
- Tap Actions to save the report under a new name, delete, print, or email the report.
- Email an account report to keep a record of how much departments or clients have spent on their postage over specific time periods.
- Set the reporting period of an account report by setting the start and end dates of the report.
- Set the account report preferences to select the account level you wish to report on (Account, Sub account or Sub sub account).
UPDATED: July 07, 2021