Reprinting a USPS shipping label on the Connect+ and SendPro P-Series
Learn how to reprint a USPS shipping label on the Connect+ and SendPro P-Series
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
Note: You can reprint a shipping label once, after printing it the first time, or from the shipping label's record on the History screen. You have up to 24 hours from the initial printing to reprint.
To reprint a shipping label you’ve just printed:
- On the Carrier screen you will see the message "Label Completed" .
- Click the Reprint This Label link next to the "Label Completed" message.
- You’ll see a Reprint Label dialog box with some conditions. If you agree to them, check the check box.
- Click the Reprint button.
To reprint from the History screen:
- Select the History button in the Shipping tile on the Home screen.
- This opens the History screen displaying all of your recent shipments.
- Find your label in the list or by using the search box (refer to How to search for a shipment in SendPro).
- To reveal the shipment's details click the View link or the > arrow in the left of the column list, next to the shipment’s date.
- You’ll see a Reprint Label dialog box with some conditions. If you agree to them, check the checkbox.
- Click the Reprint button to reprint the label.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021