Once you enter all the information required to create your current shipping label (recipient address, packaging information, services), you use the Label Options screen to define your print options. You can also define the values for these printing options for all the shipping labels you create by selecting the Settings button on the Shipping tile on the Home screen. Refer to Setting up shipping label printing defaults.
- To print a receipt along with the label, select the check box for Print a receipt with the shipping label. You can select this option only if you are printing on 8 ½” x 11" printers.
- Select the down arrow in the Choose Format field and then select either 4” x 6” roll or 8.5” x 11” paper. Ensure the correct size label is selected. Once the shipping label is printed, the size cannot be changed.
- Use the magnifier to zoom and see the address as it will actually print on the label.
- You can select Print Sample to ensure the label aligns correctly when you print. When the sample label appears in a new tab, print it and then check the alignment.
- To add a note about this shipment, enter the information in the Memo field. You can enter up to 50 characters. It will be available in your history file for all carriers.
Print the label:
Select the Print button. Once the shipping label prints, the message "Label Completed" along with the Total cost displays on the Carrier screen.
A series of options appear next to the Total cost. The options available depend on which carrier you selected for the shipping label.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021