Locations help you track where a package is or headed, such as a building, floor or office, and record package-related events tied to that location. You can also filter and view package data for the chosen location only. When a location is chosen, the widgets on the dashboard will show the counts for the selected location only.
Note: Only users with an Admin role can perform this procedure.
- Select the gear icon in the upper right.
- Select Locations.
- Under Recipient Locations, select whether locations are displayed:
- Under Location Filtering, select whether users are prompted to choose a location when they sign in:
- On (If enabled, users can change their location as needed.)
- Under Recipient Filtering, select whether users can see all recipients in all locations, or only recipients in their own location:
- Allow users to view recipients from all locations
- Allow users to view recipients from only their location
Changes are saved immediately. The new configuration will take effect in the mobile app upon synchronization.
UPDATED: November 11, 2020