The Connect+® / SendPro™ P Series displays error code 0418-22-00C2 "Ink level sensor failure" and will not print.
You may have an out of ink sensor failure.
Reboot your system. Here are the steps to follow for a safe restart:
- Select the home icon at the top of the screen.
- Select Shut Down from the lower right corner.
- Select Shut Down from the menu.
- Select Shut Down on the pop-up.
- Wait for the screen to go black and the blue light on the front to go out. This may take several minutes.
- After everything has been off for 10 seconds, press the power button to power back up.
If the issue is unresolved after following these steps, contact customer support. Have your model number ready.
UPDATED: February 07, 2021