Normally the SendPro C device uploads Envelope Printing transactions automatically at least once during the day and once after hours. It has not been able to do so because either:
- You have locked the device, or you have turned the device off for an extended time.
- The device is having connection issues.
Solution 1: Upload transactions manually
If the device has experienced connection issues and has not been able to upload transactions, you may have to perform multiple uploads. If the device prompts you to upload more than three times, please contact technical support.
- Tap the Settings icon on the toolbar.
- Scroll down to the Envelope Printer Settings section.
- Tap Sync USPS Transaction Data or Sync Transaction Data. A series of messages appears on the screen, starting with "Preparing Transaction Data" followed by "Sending Transaction Data."
- Once you upload the transactions, the message "Transaction Data Sent" appears.
- If there are no more transactions to upload, the message "No Sync Required" appears.
Solution 2: Restart the device
If you are unable to manually upload the transactions, or if you receive the message "PB Commerce Cloud Not Found," restart the device.
- Unplug the power cord. The screen should turn off after 10 seconds.
- Wait 2 minutes.
- Plug the power cord directly back into a wall outlet. Check that the wall outlet is functioning correctly.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the device back on.
Once you turn on the device again, wait 5 minutes, then upload the transactions manually.
UPDATED: July 23, 2021