Using USPS special services on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
You can select additional services for your mail. These include Certified Mail, Insured Mail, Delivery Confirmation, Registered Mail and more.
Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
You can select additional services for your mail. These include Certified Mail, Insured Mail, Delivery Confirmation, Registered Mail and more. The number and types of services available depend on the class of mail.
- Tap Print on Envelopes on the Home screen.
- Tap Class.
- Tap Start Over to see a list of the available classes.
- Tap the class you wish to use. Sub-classes appear when available for the selected class.
- For some classes, you must select the type of mailpiece. For example, if you select First-Class Retail Metered, you must select either Letter, Large Envelope, or Package.
- Select any special services you wish to use.
- Enter a ZIP code if required.
- For some classes, you need to either scan or manually enter the Electronic Certified barcode from your label. Then, attach your label to your envelope or package.
- Tap Apply.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021