Use SendPro Online to set up your FedEx account. You must do this before you use FedEx for trackable labels.
You cannot set up a FedEx account on your SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto device. In your web browser, go to https://login.pitneybowes.com/sendpro and sign in with your SendPro C user ID and password.
Once you have set up your FedEx account using SendPro Online, you can view and modify your account information on your device.
You can also take advantage of FedEx SmartPost®. This is a delivery service provided by FedEx for low-weight packages that allows you to select a USPS facility for the final delivery by a postal carrier.
Important: Be sure to contact FedEx to see if this service is available for your FedEx account.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Shipping Settings.
- Tap Carrier Settings.
- Tap Manage next to FedEx on the right side of the screen. The Manage FedEx Account screen appears.
- Tap the Make this my default FedEx account box to use this as your default FedEx account.
- Tap the My account includes SmartPost box if your account includes SmartPost and you wish to use this service.
- Tap Select Hub Id and select the appropriate carrier location from the drop-down list.
- Tap Apply to confirm and save your selection.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: September 09, 2021