Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
Define the print options for your shipping labels. This includes the label size and whether to print the cost on the label. You can also choose to print a receipt or enable scan form and manifest printing.
- Tap Settings on the toolbar.
- Scroll down to Shipping Settings.
- Tap Label Options.
- To enable print preview and label options before printing, tap the check box for Always show label options before printing.
- To print a receipt with the label, tap the check box for Print receipt with label.
- Only available with 8.5 x 11 format
- To select the print format, tap Format and select one of the following:
- Plain Paper - 8.5 x 11 (report printer only)
- Roll - 4 x 6
- To enable USPS scan form and manifest printing, tap the check box for Enable scan form printing. Enter the ZIP code for the location from where you are shipping on the line provided.
UPDATED: April 26, 2021