"OOB - cannot connect to Shared Services" message on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+ (2H00, 8H00)
Applies to SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+ models with PCN 2H00 or 8H00
Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (2H00, 8H00)
The device displays the message "OOB - cannot connect to Shared Services".
The device cannot complete the Out of Box (installation) process.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to pull the hidden toolbar down.
- Tap the Home icon.
- Tap the Settings icon in the toolbar.
- Depending on the type of network connection you have, tap either Wi-Fi or Wired (Ethernet) in the Device & Network section to connect the device to your network.
- Once the meter connects, tap the Home icon.
- Tap SendPro Apps on the Home screen, then tap Rates & Updates, or,
- Tap the double-headed arrow at the bottom of the Home screen, then tap Rates & Updates.
- Once the update completes, the device may restart. If it does not, restart it:
- Unplug the power cord. The screen should turn off after 10 seconds.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back in. Check the wall outlet is functioning correctly.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the device back on.
- Once the device has restarted, tap Let's Get Started and follow the prompts to complete the installation process.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: April 21, 2022