The device displays the message "OOB - cannot connect to Shared Services".
The device cannot complete the Out of Box (installation) process.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to pull the hidden toolbar down.
- Tap the Home icon.
- Tap the Settings icon in the toolbar.
- Depending on the type of network connection you have, tap either Wi-Fi or Wired (Ethernet) in the Device & Network section to connect the device to your network.
- Once the meter connects, tap the Home icon.
- Tap the double-headed arrow on the right side of the application drawer. This expands the application drawer.
- Tap Rates and Updates. The device will check for and install updates.
- Once the update completes, the device may restart. If it does not, restart it:
- Unplug the power cord. The screen should turn off after 10 seconds.
- Wait 2 minutes.
- Plug the power cord back in. Check the wall outlet is functioning correctly.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the device back on.
- Once the device has restarted, tap Let's Get Started and follow the prompts to complete the installation process.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: December 08, 2020