Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (2H00, 8H00)
The device displays the message "OOB - cannot connect to Shared Services".
The device cannot complete the Out of Box (installation) process.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to pull the hidden toolbar down.
- Tap the Home icon.
- Tap the Settings icon in the toolbar.
- Depending on the type of network connection you have, tap either Wi-Fi or Wired (Ethernet) in the Device & Network section to connect the device to your network.
- Once the meter connects, tap the Home icon.
- Tap SendPro Apps on the Home screen, then tap Rates & Updates, or,
- Tap the double-headed arrow at the bottom of the Home screen, then tap Rates & Updates.
- Once the update completes, the device may restart. If it does not, restart it:
- Unplug the power cord. The screen should turn off after 10 seconds.
- Wait 2 minutes.
- Plug the power cord back in. Check the wall outlet is functioning correctly.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the device back on.
- Once the device has restarted, tap Let's Get Started and follow the prompts to complete the installation process.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: July 19, 2021