Adding insurance to your mail in Envelope Printing on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
You can purchase insurance for your mailpiece to protect against loss, damage or missing contents.
Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
You can purchase insurance for your mailpiece to protect against loss, damage or missing contents. The insurance covers only the actual value of the mailed contents.
- Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen.
- Tap Class. If this is the class you need, tap the check box for Insurance and then enter the amount. Tap Apply. If you need another class, go to step 3.
- If you need a different class:
- Tap Start Over and select a new class and any special services you need. Tap Apply after adding special services.
- Tap the Insurance box, enter the amount, and tap Apply.
- To confirm, tap Apply.
- Place the envelope or envelopes on the feed deck. Depending on the SendPro C model you have, feed the envelopes manually or tap Start to feed the envelopes.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021