"Query is Corrupted" message in PBFirst
Learn how to resolve a "Query is Corrupted" message in PBFirst.
Products affected: PBFirst™
When processing through PBFirst™, the message "Query is Corrupted" appears.
Recent Microsoft updates were applied to the computer, which caused issues with PBFirst.
Follow these steps to uninstalled the problematic updates from the computer:
- In the Windows search box, type control panel.
- Select [Programs] > Programs and Features.
- Select View Installed updates on the left side.
- In the search box at the top, search for one of the following Knowledge Base updates depending on version of Microsoft Office is installed on the computer:
- Office 2010: KB4484127
- Office 2013: KB4484119
- Office 2016: KB4484113
- Once the update is found, right-click on the update and select Uninstall.
- Once the update has been uninstalled, close all open programs and restart the computer.
We recommend temporarily turning off Windows automatic updates to prevent the problematic update from being reinstalled. Once a solution is found, this article will be updated with further instructions regarding turning Windows automatic updates back on.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021