Your meter stopped and displays error "020541003F" WOW zero length error.
Your meter reported a mailpiece length of zero. This may indicate that the mailpiece skewed or sensors on the machine have become un-calibrated.
Make sure the mailpiece did not skew.Solution 2:
Reboot your system. Here are the steps to follow for a safe restart:
- Select the Gear from the lower right corner of the home screen.
- Select Shut Down from the menu.
- Select Shut Down on the pop-up.
- Wait for the screen to go black and the blue light on the front to go out. This may take several minutes.
- After everything has been off for 10 seconds, press the Power button to power back up.
Clean the mail path.
- Using a can of non-flammable canned air and working from the left side of the machine to the exit, blow onto the feed deck that the envelopes/tape sheets travel on.
Make sure to spend enough time in this step to ensure that dust and debris are removed.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us
UPDATED: November 07, 2019