The power light is flashing or is a steady red.
Ensure you do not press the power button in for too long.
- Unplug the power cord. The screen should turn off after 10 seconds.
- Wait 2 minutes.
- Plug the power cord back in. Check the wall outlet is functioning correctly.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the device back on.
- When turning the meter on, just tap the power button. Do not hold it down.
- When turning the meter off, hold the power button for only 5 seconds.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 twice to see if the power button changes to steady white.
UPDATED: December 08, 2020