Products affected: your pitneybowes.com account
Your e-Return Receipt signature files are not available on pitneybowes.com.
- The item has not been delivered
- The item was delivered recently and enough time has not elapsed for the e-Return Receipt signature to be uploaded to pitneybowes.com
- The item was not processed with e-Return Receipt
- Monday is/was a federal holiday
If you are unable to locate an e-Return Receipt signature on your online account, do the following:
- Ensure the status of the item is delivered. This can be done by viewing the Status column on the Pitney Bowes website.
- Ensure the item was processed with e-Return Receipt. This can be done by viewing the Cost column on the Pitney Bowes website. The cost of the item should be greater than $5.50 (postage + certified + e-Return Receipt).
- Ensure enough time has passed for the e-Return Receipt to be available on the Pitney Bowes website. This can be done by viewing the Status Date column on the Pitney Bowes website.
- The e-Return Receipt signatures are sent from the USPS to the Pitney Bowes website once per week, on Mondays. If Monday is a federal holiday, the e-Return Receipt signatures will be sent from the USPS to the Pitney Bowes website on Tuesday.
- Typically, if an item is delivered early in the week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday), the e-Return Receipt signature will be available on the Pitney Bowes website the following Monday. If an item is delivered late in the week (Friday, Saturday, Sunday), the e-Return Receipt signature will be available on the Pitney Bowes website either the following Monday or the second following Monday.
|Holiday||When it occurs|
|New Years Day||January 1|
|Martin Luther King Day||Third Monday of January|
|Presidents Day||Third Monday of February|
|Memorial Day||Last Monday of May|
|Independence Day||July 4|
|Labor Day||First Monday of September|
|Columbus Day||Second Monday of October|
|Veterans Day||November 11|
|Christmas Day||December 26|
UPDATED: August 14, 2021