The Connect+® / SendPro™ P Series displays error 031A-41-0001 "Sensor auto calibration error" and will not run mail.
A tape sensor failed to calibrate.
Follow these steps to calibrate the tape sensor:
- Remove the tape from the system.
- Press Home.
- Select the Gear from the lower right corner.
- Select Shut down from the menu.
- Select Shut down on the pop up.
- Insert the tape one inch into the tape feed area.
- Wait for the screen to turn black, and for the blue light on the front of the machine to go out. This may take several minutes.
- After the machine has been off for 10 seconds, press the Power button to turn it back on
If the issue is not resolved, contact Connect+ customer support. Please have your model number ready.
UPDATED: September 01, 2017