Hubcapp Data Agent Monitor will not open. The program loads, but the Diagnostics option on the system tray icon (small icons near the clock) is disabled.
The Hubcapp Data Agent Monitor may need to be restarted.
Start or restart the Hubcapp Data Agent service:
- In the Windows search box, type services. Depending on your Windows version, you may need to click the Start button to access the search box. Services is also available in the Windows Control Panel under Administrative Tools.
- Select services or View local services from the search results.
- Scroll down to Hubcapp Data Agent.
- Right-click on Hubcapp Data Agent and select Start or Restart.
- Close the Services window.
UPDATED: April 20, 2020