When connecting to the HubCapp Data Agent server, the message "Data Agent component not licensed" is displayed.
Hubcapp Data Agent Service needs to be run under an administrator account.
Change Hubcapp Data Agent Service to run under an administrator account:
- Open Services on the computer.
- Find HubCapp Data Agent.
- Right-click and select Properties.
- Stop the service, if it is running.
- Select the Log On tab.
- Change from Local System account to select This Account.
- Browser to a local Admin window user.
- Enter Password.
- Click OK.
- Right-click on the service and select Start.
- Open the HubCapp Data Agent Configuration page.
- Try saving the settings to connect to the Hubcapp Server.
This issue must be resolved by a Pitney Bowes representative. Contact software support for assistance.
UPDATED: March 27, 2020