Resolve duplicate FedEx Server tracking numbers in SendSuite Live or SendSuite Xpress
Learn how to resolve duplicate FedEx Server tracking numbers in SendSuite Live or SendSuite Xpress.
Products affected: SendSuite® Live, SendSuite® Xpress
You have been informed by FedEx that your shipping system is generating duplicate tracking numbers.
System data is out of date.
Follow these steps to make sure that the FedEx services are running:
- Select the Windows Start button.
- In the search box, type services.msc.
- Select services.msc.
- Scroll down to locate the services starting with "FedEx".
- For each FedEx service that is stopped, right-click on it and select Start.
- If prompted that other services will also restart, select Yes.
- Leave the Services window open and proceed with the following steps to complete a demand download.
- Select Windows Start > All Programs > Fedex Ship Manager Server > Utilities > FSMS Demand Download.
- In the FedEx Demand Download window, select the option for Tracking Numbers (it's fine to select Rates and URSA Table also).
- Select Start.
- Go back to the Services window
- Right-click on the FedEx SQL Anywhere service and select Restart. This should restart all associated FedEx services. Ensure that all FedEx services are started.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021