Managing product email notifications for digitally connected meters and devices
SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
mailstation™, mailstation2™, DM100®i, DM125™, DM200L™ DM225™ when connected via SmartLink™
If you meter is connected with a SmartLink™ device or has built-in connectivity, you can receive automated email notifications when:
- Its ink level is low.
- Its funds are low.
- It develops an error.
Devices that have connectivity built in are:
To receive or stop receiving these emails:
- Sign in to your account on pitneybowes.com. If you do not have a Pitney Bowes Your Account login, see Signing up for a pitneybowes.com account .
- Click Your Account, then select Email Notifications.
- Click SmartLink™ Meter Alerts.
- Toggle the switches to select the notifications you wish to receive:
- Select Low Ink Levelto advise when your device is low on ink.
- Select Meter Funds Low to advise if the funds on the device drop below the set amount.
- Select Meter Error to advise about device errors.
- Your changes are automatically saved.
If a mailstation™, mailstation2™, DM100®i, DM125™, DM200L™, or DM225™ is not connected through a SmartLink™ device, the Manage notifications option will not be available.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: March 11, 2022