“No printer detected” message or error 1E44 on the Connect+ Series and SendPro P
- The wrong label size was selected.
- Your meter lost its connection to your printer.
To resolve communication issues between your meter and your printer:
- Check your label size
- Refresh your meter’s USB connections
- Do not use a USB hub
- Try another USB port
- Restart your meter
When creating a label on the SendPro Shipping app Print-Preview screen:
- Tap Print.
- Ensure that you select the 4x6 label size.
If this does not resolve your issue, try Solution 2.
- Return to the Home screen.
- Tap Settings (under the Mailing app).
- Tap Hardware.
- Tap External Printers.
- Tap Refresh Printers.
- Try printing your shipping label again.
If this does not resolve your issue, try Solution 3.
- If using a USB hub for the label printer, remove the printer USB cable from the hub and plug it directly into a USB port in the meter. If there are no available USB ports on the meter, move one USB device from the meter to the USB hub.
- Connect the printer directly to a USB port on the meter.
Try a different USB port on the back of the meter.
- Unplug the USB cable from your printer .
- Select the gear from the lower right corner of the Home screen.
- Select Shut Down.
- Select Shut Down from the pop-up dialog box.
- Wait for the screen to turn off and the power button (blue light on the front) to turn off.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Press the power button to turn your meter back on.
- Once your meter powers up, plug in your printer.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: April 21, 2022