Error VR04 appears and the device will not print.
The device base cannot initialize the rates manager, or the device is not on the account.
- Tap the Settings on the toolbar.
- Tap Postage Refills.
- Wait for the postage balance to update.
- Tap Update now.
- Unplug the power cord. The screen should turn off after 10 seconds.
- Wait 2 minutes.
- Plug the power cord directly back into a wall outlet. Check that the wall outlet is working correctly.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the meter back on.
- Tap the double-headed arrow on the right side of the application drawer at the bottom of the Home screen. This expands the application drawer.
- Tap Rates & Updates.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us
UPDATED: January 15, 2021