Tapes printed on the Connect+® / SendPro™ P Series are too short and are cutting off some of the print.
The printer is not detecting the tape location correctly.
To resolve this issue, check that the tape is loaded correctly and calibrate the tape sensor:
- Open the small transparent cover.
- Push the blue tape release lever.
- Remove the tape.
- Check the tape for any damage or bubbling and verify that the correct side is facing up.
- Press Home.
- Select the Gear from the lower right corner.
- Select Shut Down from the menu.
- Select Shut Down on the pop-up.
- Insert the tape one inch into the tape feed area.
- Wait for the screen to turn black, and for the blue light on the front of the machine to go out. This may take several minutes.
- After the machine has been off for 10 seconds, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- Close the small transparent cover.
If the issue is not resolved, contact customer support. Please have your model number ready.
UPDATED: February 14, 2017