No power, no display or a blank screen on the mailstation series
Your meter may have lost power, or be in sleep mode, or your display settings may not be optimized correctly. Learn how to resolve no power, no display, or a blank screen on the mailstation and mailstation2.
Products affected: mailstation™, mailstation2™
The meter display screen is blank.
Your meter may have lost power, be in sleep mode, or your display settings may not be optimized correctly.
Try these solutions to resolve your issue:
Solution 1: Check sleep modeThe meter may be in sleep mode.
- Press any button to wake up the meter.
Solution 2: Check the power to the meter
- Check that the power cord plugs securely into the back of your meter and a working electrical outlet. If the power cord plugs into a power strip, plug the power cord into a wall outlet instead.
- Restart your meter:
- Remove the power cord.
- Wait for at least one minute.
- Plug the power cord back in securely.
- The print cartridge should move while powering up which indicates you have power to your meter.
UPDATED: April 04, 2022