Unable to print shipping labels on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
The SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto will not print a shipping label and no error message appears.
- There may be a problem with the printer.
- The label size may be incorrect.
- The top cover may be open.
Solution 1: Change the default label size
- Tap Settings.
- Swipe down and select Label Options.
- Change the format to Roll - 4 x 6.
In addition to setting the default label size on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto, you may need to use a computer to sign into SendPro Online or PitneyShip and set the label default size there as well.
Solution 2: If the printer has a solid green light
- Connect the USB cable into both the printer and SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto device.
- Switch the USB cable and plug it into another USB port available on the back of the device.
- Restart the device:
- Unplug the power cord.
- Wait for the display to turn off.
- Wait 30 seconds and turn the power back on.
Solution 3: If the printer has a flashing red light
- Load and align the labels correctly.
- Make sure that the paper sensors are clear from any dust or debris.
- Close the top cover firmly.
UPDATED: April 28, 2022