Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
You do not have enough postage on a piece of mail.
The class or weight may have been incorrect.
If you do not have enough postage on an envelope you can add more postage directly on a blank area on your envelope or you can print the additional postage on a tape.
- On the Home screen, tap Envelope Printing.
- Scroll down and tap Print Mode.
- Tap Postage Correction.
- Tap Apply.
- Tap the postage amount.
- Use the keypad to enter the amount of additional postage.
- Tap the check mark when done.
- Turn your envelope over to the blank side.
- Place the envelope or envelopes on the feed deck. Depending on the SendPro C model you have, feed the envelopes manually or tap Start to feed the envelopes.
The word "Correction" is printed on the postage mark:
UPDATED: February 17, 2021