Deleting addresses with the MailCenter App in SendPro Enterprise
Learn how to delete addresses with the MailCenter App in SendPro Enterprise.
Products affected: SendPro® Enterprise
- Click the Address Book icon to the right of the Attention field.
- Click All Addresses and select the appropriate address book type (Personal, Department, Location, Global). Depending on permissions, not all address book types allow deletion of data. In most cases Global address types cannot be deleted.
- Use the search and filtering features to locate the desired address.
- Click the Delete (garbage can) icon to permanently delete the address.
Bulk ListsWhen you import a Bulk List, the system imports each of the individual addresses that are in the Bulk List. If you delete the Bulk List name, only the bulk list holder is deleted; the individual addresses that were in the list still remain. In order to delete a Bulk List and the addresses in it:
- Select the All Addresses menu.
- Select the Bulk List you wish to delete.
- Delete each individual address in the list. (There is currently no way to delete multiple addresses at once.)
- Delete the Bulk List name.
UPDATED: October 25, 2021