Resolve printer not responding when printing on printers DA50S, DA70S, and more
Learn how to resolve printer not responding when printing on DA70S, DA75S, DA50S, and DA55S printers.
Products affected: DA70S, DA75S, DA50S, DA55S
The printer is not responding.
- Cable connections are loose or damaged
- The incorrect print driver is installed
- There is a memory issue on the printer
To resolve this issue:
- Confirm that the cables are securely connected to the printer.
- If a network connection is used, confirm that the network is available.
- Confirm that the correct print driver is installed.
- Clear the printer memory:
- Turn the printer off.
- Wait 1 minute.
- Turn the printer back on.
UPDATED: June 15, 2021