Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
The meter displays error code 0180-61-001D "Export file cannot be created" and the report was not exported.
The meter was unable to write the report to the USB drive.
Check to make sure that your USB memory device is working properly:
- Make sure that there is free space available on your USB memory device.
- Make sure the USB memory device is properly connected.
- Reformat your USB memory device. (FAT or FAT32 only)
- Try a different USB memory device.
- Select the gear from the lower right corner of the home screen.
- Select Shut Down from the menu.
- Select Shut Down on the pop-up.
- Wait for the screen to turn off and the blue light on the front to turn off. This may take several minutes.
- After everything has been off for 10 seconds, press the power button to turn the meter back on.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021