White screen when opening Manage Accounts in Print on Envelopes on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
Reboot your device and verify your internet connection if you see a white screen when opening Manage Accounts in the Print on Envelopes app.
Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
When opening Manage Accounts in the Print on Envelopes app, a white screen appears.
- From the Manage Accounts white screen, tap the back arrow until you get to the Home screen.
- Unplug the power cord. The screen should turn off after 10 seconds.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cord directly back into a wall outlet.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the device back on.
- Tap SendPro Apps on the Home screen.
- Tap the USPS Mobile app to verify the internet connection.
- Go back to Manage Accounts.
UPDATED: April 21, 2022