A print job does not print and a paper feed error displays.
Potential causes for this error include the following:
- Paper loaded in the standard tray is not the correct size for the current print job
- Side guides may not be set correctly
- Printer may be configured incorrectly
Watch this video to learn how to resolve a paper mismatch from the standard tray:
Follow these steps to clear the error:
- Select Error
- Select Cancel
- Verify that the paper size listed matches the paper size loaded in the desired tray:
- Press Home
- Select Printer
- Select the Functions tab
- Select Feed Tray. The paper size displays.
Note: If irregular size displays, adjust the side guides. If the irregular size is a custom size, select that size.
- Press Home to return to the home screen. The printer is now ready for use.
UPDATED: April 25, 2016