Connection errors on the DM100i and DM200L
Restart your meter and troubleshoot your connection method to resolve connection errors and messages on the DM125 and DM225.
Products affected: DM100®i, DM200L™
Your meter displays one of the following error codes or messages, and does not connect to the Pitney Bowes Data Center:
- Error codes on the meter:
10053, 10054, 1813, 94, 200D, DE00, DE0000, DE01, DE02, DE03, DE04, DE05, DE06, DE07, DE08, DE09, DE0A, DE0B, DE0C, DE0D, DE0E, DE0F, DE10, DE11, DE12, DE13, DE14, DE15, DE16, DE17, DE18, DE19, DE1A, DE1B, DE1C, DE1C, DE1D, DE1E, DE1F, DE20, DE21, DE22, DE23, DE24, DE25, DE26, DE27, DE28, DE2E
- Error codes in PC Meter Connect:
E0000, EDE00, EDE0000, EDE01, EDE02, EDE03, EDE04, EDE05, EDE06, EDE07, EDE08, EDE09, EDE0A, EDE0B, EDE0C, EDE0D, EDE0E, EDE0F, EDE10, EDE11, EDE12, EDE13, EDE14, EDE15, EDE16, EDE17, EDE18, EDE19, EDE1A, EDE1B, EDE1C, EDE1C, EDE1D, EDE1E, EDE1F, EDE20, EDE21, EDE22, EDE23, EDE24, EDE25, EDE26, EDE27, EDE28, EDE2E, ED00
No Dial Tone, Data Center Busy, Connect Phone Cord, Link Negotiation Failed, No Carrier Detected, No Carrier Detected Online, Modem Connection to AT&T Failed, Invalid User Id/Password, No Modem Detected, Connection Dropped, Cannot Reach Data Center, Line Busy, and Connection Lost, IntelliLink dropped, Data Center Timeout, Server Time out, No Carrier Detected On Line
Your meter cannot connect to the server.
There are two ways to troubleshoot this device; try them in this order:
- Unplug the power cord.
- Wait one full minute.
- Plug the power cord back in, ensuring that it is plugged directly into a wall outlet.
- If your meter connects using a SmartLink device, see Troubleshooting SmartLink WiFi connection issues . - or Troubleshooting SmartLink wired connection issues
- If your meter connects through your computer using PC Meter Connect software, see Troubleshooting PC Meter Connect issues .
- If your meter connects using a dial-up (analog) phone line, see Troubleshooting a dial-up phone connection .
UPDATED: October 25, 2021