Your meter displays the message "Low Battery" or "Battery Urgent". You cannot run mail.
Your meter's internal battery is nearing the end of its life.
When you see the "Low Battery" or "Battery Urgent" message, you must first clear the message so that you can run mail and then create a case to replace your meter. It is not possible to replace the battery.
- Press the Clear/Back button to clear the message and run mail until the replacement meter arrives.
- If pressing the Clear/Back button does not clear your error message, restart your meter to clear the message.
- Unplug the power cord.
- Wait one full minute.
- Plug the power cord back in, ensuring that the meter plugs directly into a wall outlet.
- Create a Technical Support case to request a replacement meter. Sign in to your account and follow these steps to create a case:
- Select Technical Support as the Case Type.
- Select your product with the "Low Battery" or "Battery Urgent" message.
- Select Display Issues / Error Codes / Messages as the Case Topic.
- Select The meter is displaying error “Urgent Battery Low / Battery Low".
- Select No to answer the question Have you noticed any broken parts related to the issue?.
- Enter your exact error message in the Please provide any details you might have field. You must enter text in this field to submit your case.
- Click Submit.
A support representative will be in touch with you.
UPDATED: April 30, 2021