Error 0213420027 on the Connect+ series and SendPro P
Check that all jam release levers and covers are closed, check if there is a tape at the tape exit and reboot your meter if the error 0213420027 appears.
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
The Connect+ Series, SendPro P displays error code 0213-42-0027 and will not run mail.
An error has occurred that is preventing the system from printing.
- Check that all blue jam release handles are closed and all covers are closed.
- Make sure that there isn't any tape where the tape exits the meter. If you use the machine to moisten the tape, the tape does not fall into the catch tray. This can block a sensor and the 0213-42-0027 error appears.
- If all covers are closed and the error persists, reboot the machine. Follow these steps to restart safely:
- Select the Gear from the lower right corner of the home screen.
- Select Shut Down from the menu.
- Select Shut Down on the pop-up.
- Wait for the screen to go black and the blue light on the front to go out. This may take several minutes.
- After everything has been off for 10 seconds, press the power button to power the machine back up.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: March 11, 2022