Resolve error code 0213420027 on the Connect+ series and SendPro P series
Learn how to resolve error code 0213420027 on the Connect+ 500W, Connect+ 1000, Connect+ 2000, Connect+ 3000, SendPro P1000, SendPro P1500, SendPro P2000, and SendPro P3000.
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
The Connect+® / SendPro™ P Series displays error code 0213-42-0027 and will not run mail.
An error has occurred that is preventing the system from printing.
To resolve this issue:
- Check that all blue jam release handles are closed and all covers are closed.
- If all covers are closed and the error persists, reboot the machine. Follow these steps to restart safely:
- Select the Gear from the lower right corner of the home screen.
- Select Shut Down from the menu.
- Select Shut Down on the pop-up.
- Wait for the screen to go black and the blue light on the front to go out. This may take several minutes.
- After everything has been off for 10 seconds, press the power button to power the machine back up.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021