The Connect+® / SendPro™ P Series displays error code 0418-62-004D and will not print.
This can be caused by a defective or non-Pitney Bowes ink cartridge.
Verify that the installed ink cartridge is genuine Pitney Bowes ink. If it is not, replace it with a genuine Pitney Bowes ink cartridge.
If a genuine Pitney Bowes ink cartridge is being used and the error persists, a reboot may resolve the issue. Follow these steps to restart safely:
- Select the gear from the lower right corner of the home screen.
- Select Shut Down from the menu.
- Select Shut Down on the pop-up.
- Wait for the screen to turn black and the blue light on the front to turn off. This may take several minutes.
- After everything has been off for 10 seconds, press the power button to turn the machine back on.
If the issue is still not resolved, contact client support. Please have your model number ready.
UPDATED: September 01, 2017